- Clean and comfortable classrooms in a recently renovated building
- Smart boards in all classes
- An adequately equipped library with four computers with access to Internet
- New computer equipment in the ICT classroom with satellite Internet
- Internet connected computer equipment in all classes
- A playground, a mini football pitch, a basketball playground, and table tennis tables
- A clean and spacious cafeteria
- Indoor sport hall
The school also offers the following services to its students:
- ICT facilities are open to students during lunch time and after school
- School provides all the necessary books at parents’ expense
- Other resources (reading books, educational materials etc. ) are free of charge
- Primary classes have assistant teachers who supervise students during their stay in school.
- School provides mid-morning snack, lunch and dinner for the students. The fees are announced in our website. (or parents may send to school a mid-morning snack and a lunch pack in a box for their child)
The library is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00. Students are allowed to borrow books for one week at a time.
The Health Centre is located on the first floor of the SRIS building. It is attended by one full-time registered doctor.